Click on images for larger view.
The Coke Can RC Car is a fast, good looking, tiny rc car. It’s a perfect low cost gift for kids and adults. Charging is done through the remote control and it only takes a few minutes to fully charge and runs for about 8 minutes. It has two white LED lights in the front that turn on when you go forward and a red light in the back that turns on when you reverse. There is a trim tab on the bottom of the car that you can adjust to make the car to straight.
The speed is fast but not too fast to the point where it’s flipping over in a turn. It comes with 4 traffic cones so you can customize your own race track. Tip: double stick tape will keep your cones from being knocked over by passing cars. Each car has it’s own frequency, which means you can race other cars at the same time without interference.
- Most cats and dogs love it
- Great gift idea or stocking stuffer
- Rubber tires provide good traction
- Race more than one car at a time
- The remote distance is only around 10 – 15 feet (make sure to pull out the antenna on the remote)
- Steering is all or none. There’s no variable speed or turning.
- Surface must be flat and smooth. Will not run on carpet.